Agile Software Development
- Implement Agile (plus all the extra bits to make Agile a complete solution)
- Address your current Agile, project management or engineering challenges
- Two-day full workshop (see details below)
- Customized 1- or 2-day session. Tell us your needs.
- 5-day session covering: Scrum/Agile, requirements, estimation, risk management and peer reviews
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Scrum (the example used in the class) is an Agile process for software development and consists of predefined milestones and events that scope, estimate, plan and status the project.
The majority of Agile methods are frameworks, not complete solutions. This workshop will cover additional skills to get the results you want (e.g., requirements elicitation to avoid wasting time in sprints, design and peer reviews within a sprint to find defects, and risk management to avoid surprises).
After Scrum has been practiced, a team can optionally learn more advanced skills to implement each step. Our other workshops, such as requirements, project planning and peer reviews, are natural extensions to the initial skills learned in Scrum.
Read related Scrum articles