Senior Management One-on-One Sessions and Team Coaching
Fixing your biggest challenges now
Custom 1- to 8-hour sessions on line or on site
Frustrated by software development schedule, quality and cost problems?
Use our senior management one-on-one sessions and team coaching to understand your goals, identify underlying causes and develop an action plan going forward.
These sessions provide insight about your current situation and specific actions to move forward.
One-on-one and team coaching sessions
This customizable service helps you:
- Clarify your goals (e.g., predict deadlines, reduce rework/support costs by 30%, increase software output by 25%, reduce meeting costs by 30%, reduce testing/build cycles by 20%).
- Understand the biggest challenges you face regarding your organization’s engineering and management practices.
- Determine your key drivers — why do you do what you do and why you don’t get the results you want?
- Determine underlying causes that prevent your goals from being achieved.
- Get an independent assessment of current practices in real time to clarify strengths and breakdown points.
- Reframe challenges in solvable terms.
- Develop an action plan going forward.
- Implement the actions to get results.
Delivery options — any way you want
- The first hour session is free to see if we are a good match for you.
- Any number of hours can be purchased and scheduled.
- Delivery can be done on site, through conference calls, or via Web sessions.
- On-line sessions: 1 hour for $249 up to 10 people, or any multiple (e.g., 1.5 hours, 2 hours)
- You only have to save 18 minutes each from fixing one problem, and you have paid for the event.
- Pay by credit card or invoice after the event.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or it’s free.
During onsite and video sessions
During onsite and video sessions we can observe current practices in real time to clarify strengths and breakdown points. Examples include observing:
- Project planning and estimation sessions to see who provides data and how.
- Project plan commitment and negotiation sessions.
- Project status reviews to determine if you are getting the data you need.
- Requirement elicitation, definition (Agile backlog creation), prioritization, and review sessions to determine the efficiency and accuracy of requirement practices.
- Design and code reviews to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
- Change control and change management of requirements, defect repairs, code and artifacts.
- Effective use of frameworks (e.g., PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, CMMI, Waterfall) to manage time, money, and risk.
- Organizational change: how you get new practices in to use.
How to buy
- Contact us to tell us your needs
- Or forward an email to your boss “Here is a free hour coaching session to help you“
“If you are looking for a typical process improvement consultant, Neil’s not your man, because his approach to the discipline is pragmatic, results-driven and rife with common sense. He has demonstrated this time and again through the years. His straightforward approach to often complex issues has been a lifesaver for several organizations I have supported. I’ve always appreciated Neil’s honesty and propensity for telling you how it is. I would not hesitate to hire Neil again, or recommend others to do the same.”
Rob Wyatt, IT Director at Dell Inc.
“I have worked with Neil for over 7 years, his expertise in project management, and systems development practices are un-paralleled. He and his business partner Mary Sakry, and their company The Process Group, have been instrumental in the improvement of the technology service and systems engineering processes at both Peerless and Mark IV. If you want to see long term return on the software development and services propositions in your organization, I would highly encourage you to engage his services and the services of The Process Group.”
Ross Sivertsen, CIO, Peerless.