Agile Software Development (Scrum)
- Implement Scrum and Agile (plus all the extra bits to make it a complete solution)
- Address your current Scrum, project management or engineering challenges
We can teach you Agile/Scrum, fix your current challenges or help you merge existing best practices into your Scrum framework.
- 4-hour live webinar “We’re Agile and it is Chaos, Now What?”
- 2-day full workshop (see details below)
- 5-day session covering: Scrum/Agile, requirements, estimation, risk management and peer reviews
- Customized 1-2 day session. Tell us your needs.
- Customized webinars or Team/manager coaching
What is Agile & Scrum?
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Scrum is an Agile process for software development and consists of predefined milestones and events that scope, estimate, plan and status the project.
Go beyond learning the Scrum Framework
Scrum is a framework, not a complete solution. Our Scrum workshop will cover selected additional skills to get the results you want (e.g., requirements elicitation to avoid wasting time in sprints, design and peer reviews within a sprint to find defects, and risk management to avoid surprises).
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to use Scrum to manage their work.
After Scrum has been practiced, a team can optionally learn more advanced skills to implement each step. Our other workshops, such as requirements, project planning and peer reviews, are natural extensions to the initial skills learned in Scrum.
Read related Scrum articles