Agile / Scrum
- Using the Best of Scrum, SAFe and CMMI
- Get Your New Project onto a Sound Footing
- Defining “Done”
- We Are Agile and It’s Chaos — Now What?
- What is the Success Potential of Your Projects?
- Management, Project Management, and Scrum Master Roles — Who Does What?
- Scrum/Agile Teams, Hard Skills and Results
- Five Short Stories of Results and Lessons — How We Help
- Making Money With Agile: Tranquil Lake or Shark-infested Ocean?
- Adding Practices to Scrum to Achieve Your Goals (and comparison with CMMI Level 3) (April 2013, 1.7MB)
- Scrum – Lessons From the Trenches (October 2012, PDF file, 2MB)
- Implementing Scrum (Agile) and CMMI Together (March 2009, PDF file, 768K)
- Scrum Sticky Issues (February 2011, PDF file, 614K)
- [Tidbit #10] – Using Scrum Wisely – Where does Design Fit?
- [Tidbit #12] – Synchronizing Scrum and Waterfall
- [Tidbit #14] – When Scrum Uncovers Stinky Issues
Learn more at: Scrum workshop and help